[CQ-Contest] Reverse Beacon Network - too much success?

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Tue Mar 2 00:43:50 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marijan Miletic" <s56a at bit.si>

> CW Skimmer is the greatest hamradio software contribution lately.

I'd vote for remote control - it puts the wires back into wireless.

> I hope it wouldn't take another 20 years until freely adopted
> as with DX Cluster.

The contesters who have freely adopted DX Cluster are those
who don't know, or don't care, about the difference between
the internet and amateur radio.

The contesters who want to freely adopt Skimmer are those
who prefer to treat CW as just another data mode.

> Blind mode for the blind minded contesters :-(

Better blind than ignorant?

73,
Paul EI5DI