[CQ-Contest] NCCC Thursday Practice, MAR. 5 UTC - NS, four bands

Ken Keeler kenkeeler at jazznut.com
Tue Mar 2 19:18:31 PST 2010

The Winter Ladder competition has concluded (Thanks Bill!).
Rather than change the format, this week, we'll use the NS CW ladder format
  on Thursday, Mar. 4 local time, Mar. 5 UTC, 0230-0300Z.

If we get enough input to change the format before the next ladder
starts, it will be considered.  But, most comments from our regulars
suggested not to mess with the format, as many casual participants
don't get the word.

NS will be on  FOUR  bands; 160 (near 1815) , 80, 40, 20m  (+40 to 45).
NCCC SPRINT RULES:  NO DUPES on same band, 100 WATTS max,  MULTS
COUNT ON EACH BAND

The SLOW SPEED CW NS practice continues on Thursday,  0200-0220Z:
Check for W9RE's announcement on CQ-Contest for details.

The  schedule of Thursday (sometimes Friday also) events may soon
be  posted on the NEXT NS page at:
http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html    (It's not current now,
waiting for next Ladder schedule.)

General rules and further info at: http://www.ncccsprint.com/

-- Report scores near 3610 LSB after the practice,  at 0300Z (7 PM PST) on
the weekly NCCC contest net), or send your score directly to the 3830
reflector.
Thanks to WA7BNM and N7WA for their posting service.

Next  week on Thursday;  NS rules.

CU, N6RO