[CQ-Contest] N6ZZ SK

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Fri Mar 5 17:49:21 PST 2010

On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 12:56:31PM -0500, James  Cain wrote:

> One of the many, many questions I would have asked him was "Did you
> consider operating other major contests from needed zones to pick up
> the pace?"

I think I can take a stab at answering this for Phil. And I am sure
N6AA would be in even a better position since he has also operated
from all 40 CQ Zones in the CQ WW contests.

I think since these are CQ Zones - then they wanted to operate in
the contest where these zones are used as mults - the CQ WW DX contest.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii at kkn.net
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr