[CQ-Contest] Band Edges

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 08:48:23 PST 2010

Yes, the OO system still exists. Spend some time at www.arrl.org and you'll
learn all about it, again.

And this little tidbit, from the 1973 ARRL DX Contest rules:

"Violation of any regulation as confirmed by a single FCC citation or advisory
notice, or two ARRL-accredited Official Observer reports, may constitute grounds
for disqualification."

I'll leave it to others to voice their opinion on this :) .

73,
Steve, N2IC