[CQ-Contest] Sept Cruise

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Mon Mar 8 12:09:27 PST 2010

Hi All...gonna throw this out there...the NQ4I M-M team is doing a Sept
cruise on Monarch of the Seas from Port Canaveral, Fl...we have a few rooms
left and the price is very good...it is a 3 night/4 day cruise....

Monarch of the Seas 3 night Bahamas Cruise

September 24, 2010

Itinerary

Friday- Port Canaveral departs at 4:30pm

Saturday- Nassau 12:00pm to 11:30pm

Sunday- Cococay Bahamas 8:00am-5:00pm

Monday- Port Canaveral 7:00am arrive

Prices

Inside cabin for 2 people $544.68
Ocean view cabin with picture window $628.68 for 2 people

If anyone is interested in joining us for the Sept Cruise..there are a few
rooms left...drop me an email and I will hook you up with the cruise planner
to assist you...there are 12 couples from the NQ4i Team going so far...join
with the fun...de Rick NQ4I