[CQ-Contest] ARRL Contest logging question

Henk Remijn PA5KT pa5kt at remijn.net
Mon Mar 8 23:25:56 PST 2010

I cant find anything about the number being an integer.
The rules say:
"DX stations send signal report and power (number indicating approximate
transmitter output power). "

So 0.5 (or 0,5 as the non-english speaking world would write it) is a
good exchange and should be accepted by the logging software

If this is just a couple of qso's I would make a note during the contest
and at the end manually correct the carbrillo file.

Btw, the rules dont say the unity of the power is supposed to be
watts.So -3 (dbW) would have been a good number as well.
Or 27 (dBmW)

73 Henk PA5KT