[CQ-Contest] SWL QSL cards

WT2P - C. 'Fred' Johnson fredwt2p at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 01:06:23 PST 2010

I normally reply with the same info they have on the card.. Most SWL'ers
will say who I was talking to (in the rare event I was CQ'ing) - which
makes it easier to 'check' that I was on the air at the time

I normally include an encouraging word or two for them to get their
license and get on the air instead of sitting around listening.

However, since our beloved A. Bell left 80M, I don't have as many SWL
cards lol

-c(f)