[CQ-Contest] Op-times (RDXC)

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 00:16:14 PDT 2010

Cool!
This is a very good analysis!

Tells me a third has operated minimum 2 max 7 hours.
Sounds like maximising the FUN.
Describing a normal person's comfort zone.

Half of the 'population' has operated more than 1 but less than 12 hours.
But it is visible operating more than 7 hours is not so nice for the
normal people.

Then there is a peak at full contest period.
It is for people who are fully integrated to their chairs.

Please notice the number of these over-persistent guys is just over 6
per cent of the whole population.

This really makes me appreciate all the normal people who spend their
time in the contest, giving their valuable time for us who decide to
sit - flat out - thru the weekend.

73,
Jukka OH6LI