[CQ-Contest] Going from 50 to 70 ft.

Glenn Wyant va3dx at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 20 15:44:33 PDT 2010

Made a big difference here going from a 48' Delhi to a
72' Trylon tower ......

After 70' I would not think of any big gain until 100'
However that would be on real long haul stuff, 100' might
be to high for Europe at times...

You need more than 1 antenna but some of us are
stuck on city lots ( sigh )

Glenn VA3DX

Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Going from 50 to 70 ft.