[CQ-Contest] Contest Calls

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Mon Mar 29 06:12:03 PDT 2010

I noticed one specific call and I emailed Jeffrey directly vs posting to the
group. I'm a newer operator so my question might seem odd, but isn't there a
difference between the station and the operator? I can see if operator A was
at operator B's station he/they might very well use B's call sign, but if
operator A was at station A, can he use operator B's call sign?

I'll use me as an example... if I went to K1TTT's superstation (some day
maybe) I would be operating as K1TTT. But if K1TTT wasn't operating in the
contest, could I use K1TTT's call sign at my (K2DSL) station if he was home
Mass sitting on his couch watching the NCAA games?

K2DSL - David