[CQ-Contest] Foot switch recommendations

Dick Green WC1M wc1m73 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 22:21:26 PDT 2010

If you want a really nice footswitch, get one of these:

http://www.drillspot.com/products/43518/Linemaster_632-S_Foot_Switch

They also make a dual model for Motorola:

http://www.motorola.com/Business/US-EN/Business+Product+and+Services/Accesso
ries/Dispatch+Console+Accessories/BLN6732_US-EN

I found a new one on ebay for a fairly reasonable price.

73, Dick WC1M