[CQ-Contest] Foot switch recommendations

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Mar 30 03:49:47 PDT 2010

I use a footswitch from a dictating machine (remember those?) that I
found in a secondhand store.  I'm not using them all, but it actually
has three switches, one in the middle and one on each side.  I
paralleled them to make sure I could always at least find PTT.  Cost me
$5 I believe, and it is made of die-cast metal.  It will surely outlast me.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com