[CQ-Contest] NyQP Plaque

Christopher Hall hall2 at nbnet.nb.ca
Sat May 8 06:43:51 PDT 2010

I have just received a fantastic plaque for First Place Non-New York Phone in the 2009 NyQP. Although its the second plaque I have won in the short three years since I have gotten my licence and become involved in radiosport, its the first I have actually received, so I am very excited to say the least. I would like to congratulate Rick W1TY, Paul K2DB and the rest of the Rochester DX Association for co-ordinating and running the contest- great job and it was a lot of fun. After a 25-year hiatus the returning NyQP is among the best QSO parties in the U.S. Also thanks to the sponsor of the plaque for the category, the Rochester Amateur Radio Association- knowing there was a plaque for the category made it all the more fun. Thanks as well to all the fine New York stations that put me in their logs- Im looking forward to the 2010 NyQP!

See you in October and 73,
Chris Hall
VE9ZX/VE9CEH