[CQ-Contest] Announcing the 352nd annual SMC Hooters Wing Party

Paul Gentry Paul at k9pg.com
Sun May 9 13:24:07 PDT 2010

Thursday evening May 13 6:30pm.
Hooters
6851 Miller Lane
Dayton, OH 45414
http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=469&address=&design=default&lang=en&mapid=US

We'll be gathering in the lobby around 6 or so... please ask around to find
a ride... don't wanna leave anyone behind.

As always, everyone is encouraged to wear your best/worst combination of
sport jacket, Hawaiian shirt, Pajama Pants, pimp hat, glasses...etc.
KA9FOX was last years winner... (pic here)

 http://picasaweb.google.com/PaulK9PG/Dayton2009#5337273390290883458

 In addition to walking away with the coveted pink jacket, he also won an
LED watt meter courtesy of WX0B & Array Solutions...
http://www.arraysolutions.com/

I'm working on getting prizes this year... donations are kindly accepted :-)

We had a great turn out last year... I think we had around 90 people show
up.... and in addition to running out of tables in the "cage", we ran out of
wings kind of early.  I'll get the wings started around 7pm... so show up
early and get a seat... we can always spill over into the main dining area.

If your club is having a meeting somewhere Thursday night, please consider
changing the QTH of your meeting and join us... the more the merrier.  Last
year we had some SSTV types try to crash our party... and they even tried to
add their tab to our bill too!!!

Questions?  Fire away.... Paul (at)  k9pg.com

K9PG