[CQ-Contest] RTTY Contests

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 04:05:48 PDT 2010

Two things I would add here

With N1MM, don't let the price fool you - its a great program that
happens to have no cost associated with it.

Check out http://www.nccc.cc/webinars.html

The NCCC did a great webinar for installing MMTTY with N1MM, and walks
you through all the steps to make them work together.

I tried a number of times, and always ran into one problem or another.
 In the end, it turned out to be a number of issues that were the
stumbling block for me.  Anyway - the webinar was able to walk me
through all the necessary steps to make them work together.

Tom - VE3CX