[CQ-Contest] RTTY Contests

Hector Garcia XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 20 08:38:21 PDT 2010

Ron

For RTTY the Ft-1000 MP is very easy,
If you have the computer with Serial Com Port can be cheap and  easy to transmit FSK  with the MMTTY
NCJ  a few months ago  show the interface you need ,  but  RTTYCONTESTING.COM   also have it,   a pair of 2n2222 transitors
a  pair of resistors and  some work and you are done
Also when you be ready to start transmit   check your MENU and  make the change in the RTTY POLARITY  because the radio say Normal but
is not correct , change to reverse and you will be  in the same RX and TX.

Also you can buy this interface  http://www.w3yy.com/fsk.htm   is  a fair price and  also show all the wiring

Good luck and welcome to the  RTTY Fun

 J. Hector Garcia XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp