[CQ-Contest] Upcoming Webinars (You Won't Want to Miss!)

k4zw at comcast.net k4zw at comcast.net
Sat May 22 17:27:10 PDT 2010

A reminder that we have a couple of excellent Webinar (Internet) presentations coming up.   The first is VHF Contesting: What To Do and How To Win  with QST’s The World Above 50 MHz editor Gene Zimmerman, W3ZZ.   This event is scheduled for Tuesday, May 25 at 9 PM EDT (01:00 UTC Wednesday, May 26).   The second event is a joint NCCC/PVRC presentation featuring Dean Straw N6BV, Tactical Use of Propagation Predictions for HF Contesting.   Dean’s presentation is scheduled for Monday, June 7 at 9 PM EDT (01:00 UTC Tuesday, June 8).

You must register in order to attend but registration is free!   Then sit back and enjoy the presentation from the comfort of your home PC.   A Q&A session is held at the end of each presentation, allowing participants to interact with the presenter.   To register go to www.pvrc.org and click on the “Upcoming Webinar” link.   The page also has a link to the Attendee Quick Reference Guide for anyone new to the Webinar service.   We hope you can join us and please pass the word.   Questions or comments to k4zw at comcast.net

Ken K4ZW