[CQ-Contest] Use of CW decoders in contests

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Thu May 27 19:13:58 PDT 2010

If a code reader will get more people involved in contesing, I don't see any
way that would be a negative thing.  CW comes natural to me, but I know is
doesn't to a lot of others.

What would be the best option--use a code reader and get on the air or don't
use one and stay off the air.  73
Tom W7WHY