[CQ-Contest] Line noise GONE!

Milt, N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Fri May 28 12:16:00 PDT 2010

Jim's method is good.  I use a similar MO to hunt power line noise sources.

Pasted below is a post I made to the Topband reflector in February due to
the problem affecting 160 Meter operations.  Anyone wanting a JPEG image of
the Google Earth shot showing a view of the area and the distance to the
noise source can E-mail me direct.

Hopefully these posts will be of help to some of you that are plagued with
RFI from power line problems.

Milt, N5IA