[CQ-Contest] Assisted

Tony Rogozinski trogo at telegraphy.com
Sun May 30 13:12:02 PDT 2010

Seems like this thread is continuing ad nauseum as usual. "MY" point was that perhaps there should be
a category for guys/gals who wish to operate without the assist of machines and send and receive
the code the old fashioned way to illustrate their proficiency in the code both sending and receiving.
If others wish to use whatever type of machine they choose then that's fine I don't have a problem
with it but I do think it would be more fair to give those of us who choose not to use those machines
an opportunity to compete against each other.   Nothing more and nothing less.  I'm sure it won't
happen but it was just a thought.

Tony  W4OI/HK1AR