[CQ-Contest] Would You Still Contest?

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 16:36:36 PST 2010

I'd still contest, but just not as much.  A few hours here and there
during the weekend to observe the fun and pass out some contacts to those guys
able to copy a puny weak signal.

The same principle has applied to SSB DX contests during the recent sunspot
 minimum, for even better equipped stations like mine (KW and tribander
from the  near midwest).  Only so many people can squeeze into 200 KHz on 20
meters,  and those people are either better equipped and/or dumber than me.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

In a message dated 11/8/2010 7:00:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,