[CQ-Contest] SS CW question

Radio K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:08:06 PST 2010

The thing that sets SS apart from other QSO-fests like CQWW is that the
exchange is not a predictable "fye nye foe" and that software cannot
auto-populate the log.  It is a test of Radioman Skills (tm).

With that in mind, some of us have bad memories and cannot reliably be
counted on to send the same number as we sent you last year, thus
confounding those who depend on databases to avoid actually copying what we
actually send.

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
"Just a boy and his radio"