[CQ-Contest] SS CW question

Joe nss at mwt.net
Tue Nov 9 06:15:11 PST 2010

Yes that is one thing I can not even begin to understand how anyone may
not be able to remember what their real CK would be. Or maybe just that
this hobby means a lot more to me?  For I can really remember the time I
got my first License.

The only thing I do not remember is the EXACT day or Date.

I Remember it was September of 1975
I remember it was not a weekend because I had taken the day off from
High School
I remember going to the mailbox and finding the paperwork from the FCC,
and remember opening it right then and there.
I remember that is was a cool about 50 degrees and overcast but not raining.
I remember riding my Bike over to my buddies house to see if his had
arrived yet and looking in his mailbox and finding HIS license.
I remember holding it against the window of his door and ringing his
doorbell and seeing his excitement like mine when he seen it.

This list can go on and on and on.  It is one date I will never ever
forget. And I can not remember how anyone could not remember opening
that envelope and remember that moment forever.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com