[CQ-Contest] [Bulk] To spot or not to spot

Richard Zalewski dick.w7zr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 08:30:11 PST 2010

Thanks to all for your comments.  Specially like those of Bill AA4LR and Jim
AD1C.  I shall continue to spot all my S&P QSOs.  N1MM software in
conjunction with the packet cluster software does such a good job of sorting
out multiple spots for the same station within a certain time frame.

I do believe that this is a sport and one is meant to have fun.  I can't
take it too seriously from this peanut whistle station and just can't see
any advantage of not posting spots and since I use the spots I believe
turnabout is fairplay.

--
Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR