[CQ-Contest] SS CW question

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 16:21:12 PST 2010

You can view "year first licensed" sort of like "year first born".   You
wouldn't ask "first born as what?"  That would be ridiculous, so why  ask
"first licensed as what...novice, general...etc?"

FWIW...73, Geo

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL

In a message dated 11/9/2010 6:10:28 A.M. Canada Central Standard Ti,