[CQ-Contest] The Aargh!! FAQ (Was SS CW Question)

jpescatore at aol.com jpescatore at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 05:11:12 PST 2010

>Please, can you folks please get a life and do something productive - like
> prepare your stations for Phone SS and CQWW CW ?

 >73,
> Steve, N2IC
I'm sure many others applauded Steve's post to bring an end to the Nth reappearance of the "Do I really have to send the last two digits of my first year llicensed as the Check in the SS exchange?" thread. To postpone doing some work projects that I just don't feel like doing, I created an initial "Aargh!! FAQ" list in the contest Wiki. You can see it http://wiki.contesting.com/index.php/Arrgh_FAQ
Feel free to add your favorites, or (since I have many work projects I don't feel like getting to) send me any of your own favorites and I will add them.

73, John K3TN