[CQ-Contest] First weekend in May

Axel Schernikau, DL6KVA Axel.Schernikau at siv.de
Mon Nov 15 11:41:54 PST 2010

Hello Scott,

a move of the MARAC contest to last weekend of july, will bring it into
baddle with the world wide IOTA Contests AND will disclose any
participation from DX (at least EU) mostly, as the most productive time
for county hunting is spring (first weekend of may is just great) and
autumn (we have a lot of QSO-parties already that time frame).

The russian CQ-Mir-Contest (CQ-M) is held every 2nd full weekend of may,
it was 08./09.05.2010 this year and it will be 14./15.05.2011 next year.

So I hope the MARAC CW Contest will NOT be moved from that weekend to
july (at least). Having 7QP, INQP and NEQP at the same weekends adds
more to the fun than it takes from.

73 & gl

Axel Schernikau, DL6KVA
dl6kva at darc.de