[CQ-Contest] Best SS exchange yet!

Maarten van Rossum pd2r.maarten at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 10:14:16 PST 2010

LOL ;-)

By the way, Some people get very creative with their call-sign's phonetics?
I heard some guy refer to his last two letters of his call as "Backed
Potato's" instead of Bravo Papa.
I can't help it but that just sounds really juvenile to me...

I have read that some people do this frequently but I just don't hear it
that often on this side of the pond, let alone on HF.

73, Maarten van Rossum
PD2R