[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Update

KB1H kb1h at ct.metrocast.net
Tue Nov 23 10:49:23 PST 2010

I agree with Dave on this question. I had planned on opening the two
skimmers (one remote) to other users rather than having only a local network
feeder.

There just does not seem to be much difference between the RBN and "open"
skimmers.

Dick - KB1H

Visit "The Barnstormers Contest Group - NZ1U"
website http://www.qsl.net/kb1h/

24/7 Webcam Link on the website

Email KB1H at arrl.net   YCCC----> http://www.yccc.org/

KB1H DXSpider Node ------>  dxc.kb1h.com port 7300