[CQ-Contest] cqww etiquette

Ed K1EP k1ep.list at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 04:51:37 PST 2010

At sometime during the contest, you will need to work your own
country for at least the country mult.  I try to do it when the
station is not that busy.  I pick someone who is strong so that we
don't waste time with fills.  Try and pick a MM also.  When they have
called CQ several times with no stations answering, call them and not
feel guilty about disturbing their run.