[CQ-Contest] Post-Contest Logging Software

Edward Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Sun Nov 28 05:56:29 PST 2010

Good Day All,

I wonder if any of you guys use the contest logging software by EI5DI called "SD"...?

It's been the perfect tonic for me here, in that all I ever used it for was the post-contest logging of my QSOs into Cabrilo format, for e-mailing to the different contest sponsors (the software can do so much more than just that---but I'm just too prehistoric & set in my ways to go beyond this meagre application).

Anyway, to cut to the chase, new versions of this software have migrated from being "freeware", to costing more in Euros than I can justify the expense for what I use it for. However, Paul (EI5DI himself) says on his website--- http://www.ei5di.com/sdregist.html ---that any version of "SD" of V14.30 (April 2009), or earlier, is still useable and free...only it's no longer down-loadable from his website.

This is a long shot, I know, but does anyone have version V14.30 (or older) of "SD" on their computer, that I could get a copy of...? It's all that I ever wanted in "marrying" the computer to Ham radio here...

Many thanks, & my vy

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ