[CQ-Contest] Logging program trouble

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Mon Nov 29 14:56:09 PST 2010

When I was helping out entering in paper logs for contests when K5ZD asked
for volunteers, a program that was recommended was LM available at
http://www.contestsoftware.com/e/home.htm . If you have questions, send them
to me directly and I'll try and assist. It should be straight forward but a
quick "here's how to do it with your log" might help.

If it's not too many and you want to fax it to me, if you have that
capability, or you want to scan it and send it to me, I can enter them and
send you the file back for you to submit.

David - K2DSL
david at levinecentral.com