[CQ-Contest] Frustration this weekend

Nate Bargmann n0nb at n0nb.us
Tue Nov 30 14:21:57 PST 2010

* On 2010 30 Nov 15:14 -0600, Ken McCormack wrote:
> Please tell me whether you believe that a QSO is valid if only one call sign
> is transmitted during a contest exchange.

I for one do not consider that a valid QSO.  If both stations do not
have complete confidence of the identity of the station they are in
communication with, how can a QSO possibly have been completed?  To do
otherwise relies on assumption (very bad) or borders on broadcasting on
the part of the running station.

73, de Nate N0NB >>