[CQ-Contest] Frustration this weekend.....

w7dra at juno.com w7dra at juno.com
Tue Nov 30 16:09:55 PST 2010

boy i must be getting old...........i guess it was before spotting
whatever that is, i could call cq once, count the number of signals i
could hear, work that many and wait...................until everyone shut
up then i would clal cq again. that was my way of controling the hurd,
and allowing me to write down everything

in a contest if the rate got too high i would just randomly jump freq

mike w7dra