[CQ-Contest] 2010 OCEANIA DX CW CONTEST

JE1CKA je1cka at gmai.com
Mon Oct 4 18:34:31 PDT 2010

Hi Brian

I'm sorry to say...
We have big domestic contest in JA held by JARL which is called
"All City All Gun Contest". It will start at 12UTC, 9 Oct and will end
12UTC, 10 Oct. This is the mixed mode contest and including V/UHF.
So you'll hear a lots of JAs calling "CQ Test" but they may be in ACAG.
I love Ocean-CW test but will not be in this time, sorry again.
	---------
	Tack Kumagai JE1CKA/KH0AM
	JE1CKA <je1cka at gmai.com>

In message "[CQ-Contest] 2010 OCEANIA DX CW CONTEST"