[CQ-Contest] Blind Mode for N1MM Bandmap

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 06:07:22 PDT 2010

Well expressed Randy!

I find it very strange that people always try to to twist the rules and find
grey zones that are not mentioned, in order to still submit logs as
Non-Assisted class but using technology that is not specifically
"prohibited".

For those who like machines to work the contest for you... The Extreme Class
of CQWW is maybe a way to go. For those who like to use DX-Cluster and
skimmers, the Assisted class is right for you.

For us who most of the time prefer finding the stations by old-fashioned
methods from the past century... then Non-Assisted is the right one for us.

Try to keep yourself within these three different categories and let your
common sense and existing rules decide in what category to participate.

73 de R3/SM6LRR, Mats