[CQ-Contest] Blind Mode for N1MM Bandmap

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Oct 23 12:47:31 PDT 2010

Well, I certainly didn't mean to imply that Dave was up to something
nefarious.

My point with remote Telnet of Skimmer spots was that the decoding would
indeed already have come into play, in determining which spots were
Telnetted, so to my mind, at least, the Assisted threshold would have
been crossed.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com