[CQ-Contest] Blind Mode for N1MM Bandmap

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at verizon.net
Tue Oct 26 12:24:28 PDT 2010

How about this - information available to the user shall be limited to no
more than what is available through the bandpass of his active VFOs (i.e.,
no more than 3.0 KHz on SSB or no more than 2.7 KHz on CW).

In other words, what you are capable of hearing on a frequency with your own
ears is the limit of your assistance.

73 Rich NN3W