[CQ-Contest] The Tennessee QSO Party is - TODAY - starting 1800z

Ted Bryant W4NZ at comcast.net
Sun Sep 5 06:57:21 PDT 2010

Chase the mobiles...win a plaque

The 2010 Tennessee QSO Party from 1800z Sunday, 5 Sept. - 0300z Monday, 6
Sept. 2010

The rules may be found here: http://www.tnqp.org/html/rules.htm

We'd like to invite everyone to stop by and join the fun. We have added two
new plaques for club participation, both in and out of state (TCG is not
eligible). Also, we'd like to encourage any young contesters (18 years old
and under, in or out of state) to try to win the Youth Plaque.

Along with our usual CW mobile action, we will have a couple of SSB Only
mobiles, so keep you ears peeled!

Remember we do go as low as 160M and multipliers count by band.

The bonus station K4TCG will be run from K4BP with dedicated CW and SSB
operations, and hopefully a dedicated Digital station too.

73 and good luck!!

Ted W4NZ/m

Tennessee QSO Party
http://www.tnqp.org/