[CQ-Contest] [FCG] Now Official: The Netherlands Antilles Will Be Dissolved on ...

Sjaak van Dam pa3gvr at amsat.org
Fri Sep 10 12:02:10 PDT 2010

Hi George et all,

According to the VERON (Dutch ARRL) the following will happen:
The two DXCCs entities PJ2/PJ4 and PJ5/PJ6/PJ7 will seize to exist.
Sint Maarten (PJ7), Bonaire (PJ4) and Curacao (PJ2) will become each
individual DXCC entities.
Saba (PJ6) together with Sint Eustatius (PJ5) will become one new DXCC entity.
So we will lose 2 DXCCs and gain 4 new DXCCs.
If you can read Dutch here is the link:
http://veron.nl/actueel/download/dxcc-activatie-bonaire.pdf

A group of hams will be active from October 10th till the 24th from Bonaire:
http://www.bonaire2010.com/
The group will be able to use the antennas of the Radio Netherlands
Worldwide in the off-peak hours of the station.
http://www.rnw.nl/english
RNW Bonaire on Google maps:
http://tinyurl.com/38l3oj

Sjaak, W4RIS