[CQ-Contest] CQ New York (off topic)

Vitor, PY2NY py2ny.vitor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 19:55:44 PDT 2010

Hello Everybody

(I ask permission to CQ-contest list to do this)

We had fantastic time last year in NY, with N2GA
and K2DO. Now, we are coming back and looking
to meet all of you there. Our flight is already reserved
and will arrive Sunday morning at JFK.

We will arrive just in the middle of CQWW SSB
contest, Sunday morning, and was on my mind
invite myself (hi hi hi) to go anywhere and finish
the contest with any M/S or M/M around.

But, if not, could be nice to find some of you
for a lunch or dinner, after NFL game NYJ at
Meadowlands Stadium...

Anyway, we are trying to catch some sports
tickets like NBA at Nov 05, and probably
NHL at Newark two days before.

Despite the ham radio life, I began to catch some
WW-2 things (Thanks K4JRB), like you can say at
www.picasaweb.google.com/py2nys
And we would like to go anywhere with a lot
of Jeeps and Dodges 1942/1945 hi hi hi. If you
have any sugestion write us on private.

Finally, wines!! Ok, just a week, it is not enough
time, but maybe enough to try 2 or 3 wineries and
their vineyards around New York - thanks to N2GA
and K2DO we found a good cellar at Penn Station
and we still have 2 bottles of NY white wines - Great !!

Well, take some time and drop a note in private for
us. Will arrive at your place Oct 31 morning and come
back Nov 06 evening.

All the best from PY2NY & PU2VYT

bye