[CQ-Contest] The Meaning of Assisted

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Fri Sep 17 12:22:08 PDT 2010

Jorge,

 > You are not finding the mults by yourself.
 > You are reading where the stations are, then QSY there and call them.

But no other *person* is finding them for you.

Your argument could be used to prevent the use of history files and
SCP ... you are not copying the exchange for yourself ... they are
being furnished to you therefor you are receiving "help."

This is my point about technology ... one can not draw a line between
the technology he uses and the technology another person uses it is
simply unfair to do so.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV