[CQ-Contest] The Meaning of Assisted

k2qmf at juno.com k2qmf at juno.com
Sat Sep 18 11:15:10 PDT 2010

And I quote:

"Why can't we all just get along and have some fun"??

Life is much too short for all this BS...

If you were operating S/O Unassisted and a buddy called you
on the land line to ask how you were doing in the contest.
Before hanging up he mentioned that a new multiplier just came
up on 21045 would you go take a listen and maybe even work it!

If so, will you change your log to S/O assisted???

Inquiring minds want to know...

Ted