[CQ-Contest] The Meaning of Assisted

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Sep 18 16:59:39 PDT 2010

All of this means absolutely squat ... I can easily come up with a
similar litany of all the things that technology has made possible
in the last 30 years - including the ability of those who don't know
the difference between e and t to participate in CW contests.

However, this anti-technology attitude (or selective approach to
technology) is the very reason I have been in no hurry to build a
competitive station again (and don't appear in many logs) even
though I'm no longer chasing a career half-way across the country
or raising a family.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV