[CQ-Contest] SAC Phone Contest Moves

K0RC - Robert Chudek k0rc at citlink.net
Tue Sep 21 16:18:30 PDT 2010

According to their new website: http://www.sactest.net/

"Due to a very huge collision with CQ WW RTTY DX Contest we have decided to
move the SSB part of SAC to the second full weekend of October."

Personally, I am pleased to see the change because the CQWW RTTY contest
would take precedence over SSB SAC for me. In this case, I'll get to operate
in both of them.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN