[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Thursday Final Session of NSL-9

Bill Haddon haddon.bill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 20:59:53 PDT 2010

 NS Ladder - Final week in our 10-week NSL-9 series is Thursday night,
0230-0300Z, preceded by the Slow NS (SNS) at 0200Z.

Usual details at www.ncccsprint.com   100w, sprint type rules, 20-160meters
with NAQP type scoring.

This week, QSO's with NCCC stations in both SNS and NS Ladder count toward
the NCCC/40 anniversary certificate. . details at
http://nccc.cc/40th.html

There's one especially close race to be decided: In our East Central
division where  frequent winner N4OGW is ahead of challenger K8MM by less
than 1 percent of score.  The difference represents less than a couple Q's
over ten weeks of competition.

            * Wk 9                High 6*
     *K8MM    2150              12,830*
    *N4OGW*  *2160  *           * 12,893

*Thank you to all 100 stations who have joined for NSL-9. . it's been a fun
Thursday Night Contesting series as always, but especially with rapidly
improving conditions on the low bands.  We are especially indebted to Bruce,
WA6BNM and Dink, N7WA for score support from the 3830 system.

And remember next week, join the practice sessions, to be announced, for the
NCCC-sponsored CQP - Cal QSO party coming up on Oct 2,3.  See www.cqp.org or
details.

73 Bill n6zfo

*