[CQ-Contest] KR2Q - RX1CQ

Bob Naumann W5OV at W5OV.COM
Fri Aug 5 03:54:16 PDT 2011

Just to clear the "air" a bit on this, there are many logs that have no qsos
removed and the claimed scores remain unchanged.

A quick look shows:
		Claimed and
Call		Final Q
N6ML		518
DP4M		505
LY3CY		495
GW4BLE	474
K1TR		423
F6EWX		397
OK2ILD		394
G4WGE	385
VE2AWR	371
VA3DX		356
K9MMS	350

It seems that this is not so rare at all.

73,

Bob W5OV