[CQ-Contest] KR2Q - RX1CQ

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 9 16:04:55 PDT 2011

I like this compromise.  I tried to promote this at least for the top
scorers in the CQ 160 Contests
by publishing claimed scores. You could then compare with the final results.
I remember seeing the claimed scores in QST and CQ years ago and then
comparing them to the final scores.  Not only did some change but some
disappeared!
73 Dave K4JRB