[CQ-Contest] 2011 Canada Day Contest - Logs Received List

Bart Ritchie (VE5CPU) ve5cpu at imagewireless.ca
Wed Aug 10 10:13:18 PDT 2011

Good day everyone

I have published the log received list for the 2011 Canada Day
contest as of the cut off date (July 31st, 2011) plus allowing a
couple of days grace.  The logs received list is posted on the RAC
site: http://www.rac.ca/en/rac/programmes/contests/ down in the
Canada Day section.

In a fair number of cases, the category indicated in the header of
the Cabrillo file did not agree with the contents of the log, so we
set the entry of the category to the most beneficial category
represented by your log, as per the rules "... The contents of a log
that is submitted for a specific category must reflect that
category.  In the event of a conflict between the actual content of
the log and the stated category in the Cabrillo header or contained
in other elements of the entry material, the actual contents of the
log will be used to determine the category of entry where possible..."

The most likely cause of this issue is older versions of the
contesting software, so we continue to suggest you review the
category settings your logging software produces when it creates your
Cabrillo log.

73, Bart - VE5CPU
RAC Canada Day Contest Manager