[CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 09:37:03 PDT 2011

I agree with you Olli...

What is even more interesting is the total silence from members of this
forum following your message :)

Maybe I was the only one to receive the message from you... ?

What strikes me is that all rules except Power Cheating seems to be allowed
topics for discussion.  Maybe all operators on this forum assume that
excessive power does not exist in any of the three power categories;
otherwise it would be logical to comment on the link you sent.

I will QRX for comments regarding your topic. Every time I have a firm
opinion, it seems some people on this reflector feel a bit offended :)
Truth hurts sometimes...

73 de RA/SM6LRR, Mats